One of the great benefits of being a Prep Alum is membership in Prep Nation. We look out for one another and know that when you hire a Prep graduate, he is prepared to work hard and do whatever is needed to get the job done.
Members of Prep Nation are invited to apply for these jobs, posted by fellow Prep Alumni.
RGP is a global human capital firm helping clients match the right professional talent needed to tackle change and
transformational initiatives. Disrupting the professional services industry since 1996, we are the Now of Work —
attracting the best talent in an increasingly fluid gig-oriented environment.
Based in Irvine, CA, with offices worldwide, our agile human capital model attracts top-caliber professionals with in-
demand skill sets who seek a workplace environment that embraces flexibility, collaboration, and human connection.
Our winning value proposition has made us the leading provider of agile professional services to help clients transform
their businesses and workplaces. With more than 5,000 professionals, we annually engage over 2,400 clients globally,
including over 85% of the Fortune 100. (NASDAQ: RGP) Please visit us at careers.rgp.com.
At RGP, our interns gain exposure to a variety of functions and projects and are valuable contributors to the team.
Real Impact. As a valued team member, you gain hands-on experience about how global consulting delivers meaningful results for clients.
Diverse Experience. Access to an exciting array of projects means you are exposed to a variety of assignments and
organizations, as well as learning from experienced colleagues.
Prepare for the Future. An internship with RGP provides an access point into a global consulting organization, the opportunity to develop your network across a breadth of functional areas and geographic locations, and a head-start
in consideration for future full-time positions.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
Motivation/Initiative: You’re a motivated student looking to learn more about the world of consulting. You are self-
directed and take responsibility for your life and career. You are excited by a big challenge, and you will take it on
with an open mind, to ideas, feedback, and collaboration with others.
Eager to Learn: At RGP we call this “Sleeves Up”! You are intellectually curious, desire to have an experientially diverse employment experience, and you are someone who enjoys getting involved. Whether you’re interested in
sales, talent support or consulting opportunities, RGP is a great place to gain hands-on experience.
Communicative/Collaborative: You seek to learn and improve your verbal and written communication skills in a
professional environment. You are motivated to be a strong team contributor – you see team success as your success, and you believe Working together Works!
Adaptability/Attitude: You are highly adaptable, change-ready, and attuned to those around you and ensure team success is important to you. You display a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and critical thinking skills.
CAREER GROWTH WITH RGP
RGP is committed to helping our people accomplish great things, and our culture supports RGP team members’ success and growth. Interns will have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people and roles. As a result,
you will learn first-hand how to excel in the consulting industry.
An internship with RGP is a great opportunity to grow your network and skills and help you identify your career path.
Job Title: Associate Account Manager – Commercial Insurance
General oversight and management of assigned book of business in collaboration with lead Account Executive. Daily client servicing needs and requests, including but not limited to:
– Assisting clients with policy/coverage questions
– Issuance of certificates of insurance, auto IDs, and other forms of proof of coverage
– Policy renewal process management, including the collection of renewal applications/exposure, negotiating renewal terms with underwriters, and preparing coverage proposals for renewal reviews
– Submission of policy change/endorsement requests to carriers
– Oversight of claims, including the intake and submission of a claim, and monitoring claims through close
– Assistance with annual policy audits
– Documentation of all tasks within the agency management system (EPIC)
Collaboration with the Business Development Team to quote and onboard new clients, including but not limited to:
– Policy review and coverage analysis
– Submission of new business accounts to markets
– Creation of proposals, presentations, and other deliverables
– Participation in new business presentations with Business Development Team
– Assistance with binding of new accounts and transition to client service team
– 0-3 years of Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance experience
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– PA Property & Casualty Producer License preferred
– Experience with Applied (EPIC) Agency Management System preferred
Successful Candidate Attributes:
– Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
– The ability to work independently and with a team
– The desire to work with Producers to win new business opportunities
– The ability to forge strong relationship with clients, colleagues, and underwriters
– Strong time management and task prioritization skills
We’re committed to your health and happiness:
When deciding what benefits should look like at Capstone, we started by thinking long and hard about what employees need not only to work well, but to live well.
Competitive salary, plus merit-based bonus opportunities
100% company-funded base health plan, with buy-up options
Company paid life and short-term disability coverage
Competitive voluntary benefit offerings, including dental and vision
Dependent Care FSA
Access to Capstone Wellbeing Hub — Holistic wellbeing resources and monthly workshops
Retirement Benefits – 401(k) plan plus competitive match program
Flexible scheduling in Hybrid work environment
Growth at Work
We invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way
Our client is a Collaborative National Center for fusion energy research. The Laboratory advances the coupled fields of fusion energy and plasma physics research, and, with collaborators, is developing the scientific understanding and key innovations needed to realize fusion as an energy source for the world. Our client operates for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science. Our client employs over 500 employees with an annual operating budget of approximately $100 million. Creoal Consulting is looking for an Oracle Cloud SaaS ERP and Oracle Platform-As-A-Service (PaaS) Cloud Technology resources. The scope of the work is to implement Oracle’s Cloud ERP Financials and Supply Chain.
We are looking for the following experience and skills listed below.
• Functional professional with 7 plus years of Oracle ERP (Cloud/EBS) Financials implementations.
• Experience as a resource in implementing at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 10 or later).
• 10 years of functional experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
• Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses, and Enterprise Contracts
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in defining systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, and client user training.
• Assist with end-user support and training with Oracle Cloud EBS
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Manage small teams and/or work efforts for a client
• Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Candidate must be eligible to work in the US
Creoal Consulting wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Creoal Consulting is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
More details about us at the following link Creoal Consulting – Business Systems Integrator and Management Consultant Firm
The community mobilizer position will be asked to reach out to 70+ individuals in their own personal networks, whether they be friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, and other folks they might know in order to increase democratic turnout for the upcoming election in November. Community mobilizers will be paid a total of $500 for last 2 weeks of the election cycle to turn out their personal network to vote.
Looking to hire more part-time/seasonal valet attendants. Busy season is September-January, And April-June. Ideal candidates would be college aged students and retired people or anyone else looking for extra income. $15-$20/hour plus tips.
Mostly nights and weekends.
Must have clean driving record and submit to a Motor Vehicle report.
Any questions please give me a call.
We are looking to fill all positions in our new Year-round restaurant.
Server Position: Politely guide guests through menus, demonstrating thorough knowledge of our food & beverages. Taking accurate orders & partnering w/runner to deliver great food with friendly, efficient service. Assisting in tasks to ensure a clean, sanitized and safe workplace.
Runners: Quickly and safely transport orders to customers in friendly manner.
Cashiers: Politely greets guests. Accurately rings up customer’s purchase. Providing accurate change if necessary. Along with getting feedback from customer on their dining experience.
Cooks: Prepares, cooks food items to the highest quality, service and experience for guests. Keep kitchen clean, organized and running efficiently. Ensure proper food handling, sanitation and storage.
Dishwashers: Knowledgeable of proper chemical and sanitation usage with dishwashing machine and 3 was sink. Maintains a safe and sanitized area at all times. While keeping up with the volume.
We are looking for skilled Cooks to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery of a picture-perfect presentation.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important. As our cuisine is an amalgamation of eclectic fusion.
The goal is to help enhance and preserve our reputation so we can entice, draw, and expand our clientele. Candidates will prepare, cook food items to the highest quality, with consistency, service and experience for guests. Maintain an immaculate kitchen, keeping it organized, sanitized and running efficiently. Ensures proper food handling, storage and sanitation.